Change is on the road. The switch from petroleum-powered cars, trucks, and buses to electric vehicles is inevitable and accelerating. With such a seismic shift comes monumental opportunities. This change will disrupt every aspect of the $3 trillion transportation industry including vehicles, infrastructure, retailing, and service.
FORCE Wealth and ROTH Capital Partners co-sponsored two 45-minute panel discussions with thought leaders in the electric vehicle manufacturing and infrastructure sectors to help investors understand where those opportunities may exist.
Our panel included leaders from electric vehicle infrastructure companies:
- Luokung: A leading tech company that uses its data-processing SuperEngine to enable EV and autonomous vehicle operation
- Ideanomics: An electric vehicle manufacturer that integrates financial resources, charging networks, and utilities
- Nuvve: A leader in vehicle to grid (V2G) infrastructure for high-powered charging and grid services
- Blink Charging: Deploying and operating EV charging infrastructure globally
- Beam Global: Maker of the most rapidly deployed EV charging stations in the world
Please fill out the form to view a lively discussion of the electrification of the transportation industry hosted by Harvey Briggs, FORCE communications director and Editor/Publisher of the website, Rides & Drives, and moderated by Craig Irwin, Senior Research Analyst at Roth Capital Partners.