July 29, 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT
Webinar: Details provided upon RSVP approval
When congress passed the 21st Century Cures Act in 2016, it quickly became known as the Cancer Moonshot, and had the goal of making a decade’s worth of progress in just five years in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer, a disease that takes 1,800 lives per day.
Managed by the National Cancer Institute, the Moonshot has several ongoing initiatives including:
- Minimizing Cancer Treatment’s Debilitating Side Effects
- Developing Ways to Overcome Therapeutic Resistance
- Establishing a Network for Direct Patient Engagement
- Creating Adult and Pediatric Immunotherapy Networks
- And many more
FORCE has brought together a panel of influential voices to give an update on the Moonshot to our members, including:
- Greg Simon: Executive Director for both the Biden Cancer Initiative, the White House Cancer Moonshot Task Force, and co-author of the soon-to-be-released book “The Moonshot and Beyond”
- Brian Frenzel: CEO of Tosk a biopharmaceutical company that’s developing medications to reduce the side effects of cancer
- Dr. Stacy Blain: Chief Science Officer and co-founder of Concarlo, a biopharmaceutical company developing solutions for drug-resistant breast cancer
- Lannia Stenz: Executive Director of Gilda’s Club, Madison, a non-profit that provides free emotional support and educational resources to anyone who’s been affected by cancer.
Join our webinar to learn about the incredible progress that’s being made to achieve these goals and what is still on the horizon.
All statements and expressions are the sole opinion of the company and are subject to change without notice. The Company is not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. It is strongly recommended that any purchase or sale decision be discussed with a financial advisor, or a broker-dealer, or a member of any financial regulatory bodies. The information contained herein has been provided as an information service only. The accuracy or completeness of the information is not warranted and is only as reliable as the sources from which it was obtained. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment in this or any other company. Information contained herein contains “forward looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical facts and may be “forward looking statements”. Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements may be identified through the use of words such as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates”, “believes”, or by statements indicating certain actions “may”, “could”, “should” or “might” occur.